Diani Tours & Safaris - Mombasa, Kenya
Diani Tours & Safaris is a Tour and Travel Company Registered Legally in Kenya. We work under the license of the Kenya Tourist Board (K.T.B) and the Ministry of Tourism. We are based in South Coast Diani Beach, situated at Diani Beach Shopping Centre.
Diani Tours & Safaris offers professional attention to all clients who come to us. We work tirelessly towards promoting Kenyan tourism, considering that Kenya is one of the most fascinating tourist destinations in Africa. Over the duration of our operation, we have been offering Air, Road, Dhow, Rail and Balloon safaris within East Africa.
We offer personalized services to our clients through our qualified staff who have great communication skills, and can fluently speak German, French, Italian, and English. You can always be assured of a safari to remember. Since the establishment of our office we have handled a great number of Tourists from all over the world who never regret our quality services. While in Kenya, remember to visit Diani Tours and Safaris for a dream safari!
- Road Safaris.
- Air Safaris
- Honeymooners Safaris
- City Tours
- Bush Tours
- Dolphin Dhow (Wasini Island)
- Bird Watching and Filming Safaris (East Africa)
- Mountain Climbing (Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Kenya & Mt Longonot)
- Fishing Expeditions (Pemba Channel & Lake Victoria)
- Airport and Hotel Transfers
- Camping Safaris
- Lodges, Villas, Camps and Cottages booking
Note: We also offer Group safaris on Request dedicated to clients on tight budgets or those who do not wish to be separated. Please contact us for the best offers.
- We offer Tailor made safaris which are always made according to client’s preferences.
- Our services and charges are targeted to clients who are under squeezed budgets.
Our staff are well-trained, friendly and well-informed.
- They speak English, German, Italian and French.
- We offer personalized services to our clients.
- Our office is located on a nice location where clients can easily visit us.
- Our company is legally registered under K.T.B (Kenya Tourist Board)
and the Ministry of Tourism.
- We accept VISA cards, Master Cards, Credit cards and also Cash.
- Our vehicles are well-maintained ensuring safe safaris for all our clients.